About our Quick Start:
You’ve made a smart decision. BIM Collaborate Pro improves productivity, reduces rework, and accelerates project delivery through real-time Revit cloud worksharing and collaboration.
Set yourself up for success from day one with our BIM Collaborate Pro Quick Start. We’ll help you avoid common pitfalls, such as improperly configured settings causing model access issues for your users, by ensuring the successful configuration and application of BIM Collaborate Pro to an initial project.
Our expert consultants designed the quick start process to take the guess-work out of implementing and rolling out BIM Collaborate Pro, allowing you to achieve positive ROI and seamless productivity right out of the gate.
- Activate the Autodesk Construction Cloud account & assign account admins
- Assign up to 12 users to the BIM Collaborate Pro entitlement
- Guide users through the installation of the Desktop Connector add-in
- Assist with creating a new project, activating services, inviting team members, and enabling a model with the Revit Cloud Worksharing feature
- A structured, 4-hour virtual lecture on general features and functions of BIM Collaborate Pro
- Includes an introduction to Account and Project Admin, Document Management, Revit Cloud Worksharing, sharing models through Design Collaboration, and QA/QC review tools
Project Team Assistance
- Customized, virtual coaching for your admins and/or users
- Four hours, structured how you’d like: Q&A sessions, step-by-step procedures, best practices guidance, or software instruction
- Project Manager assigned to oversee Quick Start delivery
- Delivery process designed to ensure expectations are aligned and next steps are clear, from project initiation through close