Calling all BIM Managers! We’ve recently added a new asset to the CADD Community. This week, our team of experts has expanded the BIM Manager Content Pack with five new model checks. The Model Checker Configuration Files Part 3 includes:
- Line Patterns: A good check for reference, this check lists all the Line Patterns in the model.
- Model Groups: A good check for reference, this check lists all Model Groups.
- Revit Links: A good check for reference, this check lists all linked Revit models.
- Views with No View Template: A good check for reviewing best practices, this check lists any View that does not have a View Template associated with it.
- Scope Boxes: A good check for reference, this check lists Scope Boxes created in the model.
The new checks allow Revit users to review their models for items that can (if left unchecked) have a dramatic impact on performance and join the Model Checker Configuration Files Parts 1 and 2 in the BIM Manager Content Pack. CADD Community members now have access to almost two dozen model checks to help their Revit models perform at their best, and in alignment with industry best practices.
The Model Checker Configuration Files Part 3 is available for download now. Find these, and additional assets only in the CADD Community: CADD Downloads – Content Packs – BIM Manager Content Packs.
NOT A CADD Community MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
The CADD Community provides our members with exclusive access to award-winning training and valuable industry resources including 70+ whitepapers, content packs, instructional videos, and interactive courses. Registering is easy – sign up today and get started!