You’ve heard the common phrase that goes something like, “If everyone else is doing it, I should too.” Although there are a few scenarios when you should avoid this practice, joining other industry professionals at our upcoming Executive Briefing luncheons is not one of them and here’s why.
BIM deliverables are changing the way organizations design, construct and manage their facilities and with the industry change, we’ve found this to be a top challenge for many of our customers. To help address the commonly asked questions we often hear, we’ve scheduled an Executive Briefing luncheon you won’t want to miss in two different locations:
Requiring BIM Deliverables: How Johns Hopkins and Western Michigan University are Benefitting
Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, VA
Tuesday, May 15 | 11:30 – 1:30pm | Register Now
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel in Raleigh, NC
Wednesday, May 16 | 11:30 – 1:30pm | Register Now
Top 3 reasons you don’t want to miss this event:
- We’ve invited two of the foremost leaders in the higher education FM to speak at this event. Cheryl Hanke from Johns Hopkins University and Pete Strazdas from Western Michigan will detail out their decision-making process when it comes to the creation, use, and evolution of BIM guidelines, as well as explain how they are benefitting from Building Information Modeling (BIM) project deliverables.
- Building owner/operators will learn how leading facility owners are crafting their BIM project requirements, and the benefits they’ve seen in the entire building lifecycle, including operations and maintenance AEC firms will learn how to win more project work with owner/operators by promoting BIM capabilities and adhering to owner requirements
- You’ll have an opportunity to network with the guest speakers and other industry leaders. Share your BIM-related questions and learn why they decided to develop a project delivery standard and how they use the deliverables.
- Cheryl Hanke, Section Supervisor Design & Engineering, Johns Hopkins APL
- Pete Strazdas, Associate Vice President Facilities Management, Western Michigan University
- Chuck Mies, Ecosystem Business Development, Autodesk
- J. Meehan, Vice President of Technology Solutions, CADD Microsystems
Kelli is the Marketing Manager at CADD Microsystems. She graduated from Marshall University with a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and a Master’s degree in Journalism. She has several years of experience as a marketing and public relations manager, and is a member of the CADD Microsystems team in Richmond, Va.
Need Help with Your BIM Deliverables?
Contact us! Our team of experts is on hand and glad to answer your questions. We offer hourly assistance designed to fit your schedule and needs and can help you with one-on-one instruction, content creation, product maintenance and more.