Bluebeam Revu is a PDF viewing and markup tool that helps architecture, engineering and construction teams connect office and field with a reliable, easily-accessible single source of truth. It has become the industry standard for working with drawings and documents, and makes reviewing, editing, and other tasks in your PDFs simple and easy.
About our Bluebeam Quick Start:
To ensure your team uses Revu to its fullest, you want to make sure everything is configured to your specifications. This includes configuration, user training, and starter Bluebeam Revu tools. That’s where our Bluebeam Revu Quick Start can help! Our Quick Start allows you to take advantage of the experience that CADD consultants have as a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, implementing and adopting the latest design technology. The Quick Start covers the essential tasks needed to bring project teams, departments and entire enterprises up and running quickly with Bluebeam Revu.
Deployment Support and Org Admin Portal Assistance
- Help your IT team understand Revu deployment options
- Address any registration issues before your users need to get into the software
- 4 hours of consultant-led technical instruction
- Includes a wide variety of Revu topics to get your team up and running: Getting Started; Markup Tools; Document Management; Estimation & Takeoffs; and more
Revu Tool Sets
- Dozens of Revu Tools, organized into 12 discipline- and group-specific Tool Sets
- Markup, notation and drafting tools based on CADD's years of experience supporting Bluebeam Revu
For more information about our Bluebeam Quick Start, please contact us:
email@example.com | 800.550.CADD