This course introduces you to Autodesk Moldflow Adviser, and gives you an understanding of polymer flow and how it relates to part quality.
To get the most out of this course:
- Review every topic within the course. Click each tile surrounding the text to get additional information.
- Take all the progress tests to find out what you learned or need to review.
- Practice Let Me Try examples to get real-world experience.
Course Length: 32 hours
e-Training Course Navigation Strategies:
Beginners: Complete the course in order from beginning to end. Once any topic is completed, you still have access to it at any time for one year after registration, to use as a resource. Intermediate/Advanced Users: Use the course as a flexible resource tool to find what you need, whenever you need it.
Helpdesk Support is available when you have a question- just email Support.
- It's All About Flow
- User Interface Overview
- Analysis Workflow
- Design Adviser Analysis
- Gate Placement
- Molding Window
- Evaluating the Part Design
- Gate and Runner Design
- Pack and Warp Overview
- Cooling Modeling and Analysis
Reports Recommended Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon, iOS (iPad 2 and 3), Opera and Safari. We recommend that you use the most current version of these browsers. Other browsers, and some earlier versions of these browsers may be supported - but you may experience some limitations on certain Learning Management System or course functions.