Course length: Approximately 1 hour
Please note: The post-course survey is optional.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Define diversity and inclusion
- Describe the practical business case for diversity and inclusion
- Summarize various ways to identify your own biases - both conscious and unconscious
- List practical steps for you and your company to take to incorporate more diversity and inclusion in your organizations and on your projects
- Conduct simulation games for learning more about diversity and inclusion in a safe environment
Recommended Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon, iOS (iPad 2 and 3), Opera and Safari
We recommend that you use the most current version of these browsers. Other browsers, and some earlier versions of these browsers may be supported - but you may experience some limitations on certain Learning Management System or course functions.