Join CADD Microsystems for something you can't get anywhere else. Learn the latest advancements in design, promote collaboration and best practices, get access to our experts and network with peers. Learn how to:
- Connect better with entire building project teams to work on shared building information models.
- Push the limits of project management documents like design review, collaboration, and field work - anywhere, at any time.
- Develop immersive models that help facilitate early site layout decisions and evolve with the project’s design.
- Assemble Revit and Civil models of entire projects in the context of its surroundings.
- Make the most of your model with best practices techniques proven to work.
- And more!
This free event includes breakfast and all the coffee you can drink, and you will receive 4 CEUs for attending.
SCHEDULE - Click Here for Full Session Descriptions
8:00 – 8:30am
Registration and Breakfast
8:30am - 9:15am
Keynote: Emerging Industry Trends with Jeff Gravatte
9:25am - 10:10am Choose either:
• Markup and Collaborate with Bluebeam
• Masterplanning Design Concepts
10:20am - 11:05am Choose either:
• Building Modeling Best Practices
• Transportation Planning and Design
11:15am - 12:00pm Choose either:
• Collaborating with Project Teams and Revit
• Grounded Collaboration between Architects and Civil Engineers