Join us at our FREE User Conference in Raleigh, Richmond, DC and Baltimore
CADD Microsystems is hitting the road and bringing our user conference to a city near you! Attend the Tech Tour to see LIVE workflow demonstrations, learn about the latest design tools from Autodesk and Bluebeam that can optimize your project workflow, and get facetime with our CADD Microsystems experts to answer your questions. Learn how to:
- Work better with project teams from multiple disciplines, locations or firms on shared models
- Review the components of a successful BIM implementation with a roadmap you can follow
- Cut down the hours spent on design review process significantly with real-time collaboration
- Control the supernatural elements of Civil 3D and beyond from advanced corridor modeling to innovative site grading techniques
- Use some of the impressive apps; such as, FilterPlus and Dashboard, to make your design work easier
- Get started with space management without feeling like you are drowning in data and drawings
- And more!
We'll also provide breakfast! Reserve your seat now to make sure you don't miss the great educational sessions, access to the experts, and 4 AIA continuing education credits. There is no cost to attend.
TO REGISTER CONTACT ALLISON UZA:
ONLINE: Click Here
MEET THE SPEAKERS:
VP of Professional Services
The CAD Geek