Improve Your Workflows from Design to Construction
We recently held a Bluebeam Lunch & Learn event in Arlington, Va. Our Bluebeam certified expert Christopher Lindo presented ways to improve design and construction workflows with Bluebeam® Revu®. He also discussed architecture, engineering, contractor and coordination workflows and how making markups, adding comments, tracking comments, performing takeoffs and estimations can reduce inefficiencies and simplify projects.
If you weren’t able to join us in person, we’re happy to announce that the recording of Chris’s Bluebeam presentation is now available on demand. Click here to view the recording and learn how easy it is to:
• Hyperlink documents internally and externally
• Create a PDF digital dashboard to organize and link to project documents
• Run batch processes to make your document management practices more efficient
• Create and manage a set of tools to standardize best practices for markups and comments
• Use measurement tools and create estimates
• And so much more
As always, CADD Microsystems is available to help! If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
“Bluebeam®, Revu® and Studio® are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.”