It’s the beginning of Fall and as the temperatures start cooling down, we start gearing up for our annual Tech Tour! Join us in one of five cities for something you can’t get anywhere else. The Tech Tour is our free, half-day Autodesk user conference featuring technical experts presenting new and innovative ways you can combine the software you use every day with the latest design, collaboration and cloud tools. If we haven’t piqued your interest yet, here are the top 5 reasons you’ll want to attend.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Tech Tour:
#1 You’ll learn about cutting-edge technology that is reshaping the way we design and collaborate.
#2 The Tech Tour is a great place to meet and network with other industry professionals.
#3 You’ll gain access to our CADD experts for the day who can help get your most challenging design questions answered.
#4 There are so many great topics this year, including AutoCAD Tips, Tricks and Drafting Techniques, Revit Worksharing and Construction Coordination for Project Management, Quality Control and Safety.
#5 You’ll receive 4 AIA credits and breakfast!
- Monitoring Your Revit Models Health
- Revit Worksharing and Design Collaboration in the Cloud
- Construction Coordination for Project Management, Quality Control and Safety
- Civil-ized Collaboration: Managing Your Civil Drawings
- AutoCAD Tips, Tricks and Drafting Techniques
- Dispelling the Myths of Revit for Facilities Management
- Revit for Existing Buildings and Renovations (DC location only)
- BIM Implementations, Requirements and Execution Plans (DC location only)
Tech Tour Details:
Free Event: October 1, 2019 | 8:00am – Noon
Washington Marriott at Metro Center | Register Now
Free Event: October 2, 2019 | 8:00am – Noon
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront | Register Now
Free Event: October 4, 2019 | 8:00am – Noon
Richmond Marriott Downtown | Register Now
Free Event: October 9, 2019 | 8:00am – Noon
Charlotte Marriott City Center | Register Now
Free Event: October 10, 2019 | 8:00am – Noon
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel | Register Now
Click here for more information and to register for the Tech Tour location near you. We hope to see you soon!