After several days of training and presentations, FM Systems presented their Product Road Map for the future. Here are some of the highlights for 2016-2017:
- In Scenario Planning, users will have the ability to plan scenarios based on employee names, and forecast using head count and a percentage of growth.
- The improved user interface will allow users to move or hide the data view that pops up below Graphic Views.
- By using emerging technologies to track the use of flexible workspaces, users will be able to track space utilization in real time.
- Space Reservations will allow for automatic check-ins and check-outs of the reserved room.
- For Preventive Maintenance, users can create PM templates, copy PMs, and connect assets.
- Any data table can be set to archive for historical records tracking.
So what’s beyond 2017 for FM: Systems?
- Tracking assets not assigned to rooms.
- Drawing mark-up and measure for web-based floor plans.
- Way finding: the ability to show users how to get from point A to point B on a floor plan.
- Move Management: Improved accommodation of alternative workspaces- track moves in or out of an area instead of a specific room.
The FM CADD team left the conference excited by the future of FM Systems and brimming with ideas to help our customers get the most out of their data.