Are you interested in learning the basics of Dynamo and how to create and modify Dynamo scripts? What about gaining the skills needed to automate tasks and modify geometry in Revit? If this piques your curiosity, then you should probably go ahead and sign up for one of our Dynamo Training classes recently added to our Alexandria, Baltimore and Richmond locations. You can stop reading now and sign up here.
If you’re not sure about Dynamo, or if you can benefit from it, then read on for more information. In borrowing language from Dynamobim.org, “Dynamo is described as a visual programming tool that aims to be accessible to both non-programmers and programmers alike. It gives users the ability to visually script behavior, define custom pieces of logic, and script using various textual programming languages.” So as you can see, it’s a pretty handy piece of software, and [as mentioned above] you should probably go ahead and sign up for one of our Dynamo Training classes recently added to our Alexandria, Baltimore and Richmond locations.
Dynamo in Action:
Our Dynamo training course is designed for Revit users who want to explore visual programming language and gives you the ability to:
- Automate repetitive tasks that you use from project to project to save time
- Create, use and modify scripts to simplify your workflows
- Access information in Revit that cannot be scheduled
Upcoming Dynamo training dates and locations:
- Wednesday, April 4 in Alexandria, VA more info
- Wednesday, May 9 in Baltimore, MD more info
- Tuesday, June 12 in Richmond, VA more info
We hope to see you in the classroom!