Justin FriedmanOctober 13th, 2015
The CADD Foundation is hosting its second annual Happy Hour Fundraiser - benefiting the Travis Manion Foundation – on Thursday, October 15, from 4-8pm in our office building. We’re providing good food, drinks, live music, and much more! We’d love to see you there, please RSVP here!
If you need a little encouragement, we’ve got you covered below. You can’t argue with a Top Ten List.
- You’d be helping to raise money for the Travis Manion Foundation, an organization that supports veterans, families of service members killed in action, and first responders. A GREAT cause.
- Tom Manion, whose son’s legacy led to the creation of the Travis Manion Foundation, will be there to sign books and inspire us with his “If Not Me, Then Who…” message.
Jeff Gravatte, our very own CEO, will be headlining the band the whole night!
- In addition to our CEO, we’ve got Marissa Gagne and Alec Higginbotham from CADD Microsystems in the band, Bill Brown from Moseley Architects, and Stephen Bamberger from Autodesk. Special guest singer Kate Papak from the Travis Manion Foundation!
We have amazing silent auction packages up for grabs. A two-night stay at Smith Mountain Lake, floor seats to the Washington Wizards, and VIP tickets on the glass to the Washington Capitals.
- Even more amazing packages: Overnight stay in Annapolis with a sailing excursion, A weekend package at the Greenbrier Resort, a weekend at a Bethany Beach Bed & Breakfast, and cooking classes at Culinaerie.
Your ticket donation gets you good eats, beer/wine/margaritas, AND a live band.
It’s a great opportunity to spend quality time with your favorite CADD Microsystems folks. You know we throw a great party!
- We’ll also send you home with an unlimited supply of good karma for supporting a great cause!
Thursday night is always reserved for Happy Hours, right?
For more information on the event, or to RSVP, check out our event page. We hope to see you there!