On the fifth day of CADD Care, my CADD team gave to me… five User Groups!
CADD Microsystems hosts five Revit User Groups up and down the Mid-Atlantic. Each Revit User Group meets six times a year to freely share ideas, methods and best practices to benefit their local design community.
Top Five Reasons People attend the User Groups:
- Network and make quality professional connections
- Learn new skills and build on industry knowledge
- Get support and find local resources
- Learn about products, apps and tools people are using
- Find a candidate and/or find a job
Each User Group is led by a Board of Advisors who are considered thought-leaders within their industry. They are responsible for deciding the topics, speakers and direction of the group.
To become a member, you can join by clicking on your local user group below.
If you have any questions about User Groups or our upcoming events, you can contact us here.
View previous posts in the Twelve Days of CADD Care blog series:
Check back next week to see what the CADD team has in store for all Twelve Days of CADD Care.