The importance of facility management is in operating and maintaining facilities to the highest level of efficiency, comfort, occupant safety, and purpose of each building / space.
Over time, a facilities management software solution can help drive down the cost of space, increase employee satisfaction, improve productivity, and maximize the potential of the real estate portfolio. It can control and improve the way you utilize space, but can also be leveraged not only for the Facility Managers, but for the entire organization.
What sets CADD Microsystems apart is our ability to address the entire building lifecycle by combining our AEC, space planning and interior design knowledge with our facility management software experience and technical ability.
We help our most successful customers:
- Maximize utilization across their Real Estate portfolio for current and future business needs
- Achieve peak performance when it comes to the operation and maintenance of facilities and assets
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to strategically plan their future real estate footprint
- Integrate with other Enterprise Resource Planning systems to centralize data
- Reporting capabilities to be used across the entire company, not just Real Estate and Facilities
- Automate business workflows to achieve maximum efficiency in day-to-day operations
- Effectively manage projects within Real Estate and Facility Management
And we do this by making sure our customers realize the full value of their current solution - reducing duplication of efforts across departments, standardizing space and asset data, and automating communication between systems.